Asbestos Removal in Whitsundays
Use Professionals for Asbestos Removal in Whitsundays
Is it time for Asbestos Removal in Whitsundays? Maybe you want to tear down a small home to make way for your future mansion. Or perhaps the cost of repairing your hundred-year-old charmer is more expensive than starting from scratch. Whatever your reason, Breathe Easy Asbestos Removal and Demolition understands that caution and care are imperative in dealing with asbestos, and we provide the highest quality service.
Benefits of Asbestos Testing in Whitsundays
Asbestos can be relatively harmless if it is left undisturbed. However, demolishing commercial, residential, or industrial structures can incur long-term health problems if you breathe in the asbestos particles.
Other reasons to test for asbestos:
- Asbestos is a natural material that manufacturers used in an abundance of materials through most of the 20th century. If your structure tests positive, you may want to take proactive action. Natural disasters cause structural damage to your building or home, which could release asbestos into the air. Hailstorms may break down the materials containing asbestos and release the dangerous particles into the air.
- Older structures naturally wear down over time. If there are tears or water damage to any part of a building or home, the damaged material may release asbestos fibres into the air. Asbestos removal in Whitsundays removes potentially dangerous risks.
- Testing for and removing asbestos lowers your chances for health problems in the short and the long term. Inhaling asbestos can lead to ragged breathing, hypertension, and neck swelling. Asbestos exposure is the prime cause of mesothelioma cancer. Symptoms for this cancer may not appear for 20 to 30 years.
Tips for Getting More Value Out of Asbestos Roof Removal in Whitsundays
In the past, asbestos fibres were added to roofing material to increase insulation and fireproofing. The asbestos also made the roof stronger and more durable. Due to the harmful effects related to asbestos, removing it from structures is a viable solution.
- Hiring Breathe Easy Asbestos Removal and Demolition ensures that the proper testing and lab analysis takes place. We take samples for all parts and all layers of the roof because asbestos may be in one area and not another.
- Asbestos is friable or nonfriable. Nonfriable means it cannot be crumbled or reduced to powder by hand pressure. When the asbestos is friable, it is hazardous because minute particles are released into the air and absorbed into the lungs. Nonfriable materials can become brittle if exposed to heat, water, and erosion of the materials due to age.
- Until the 1980s, the most common use of asbestos in Australia was in creating roofing material. Choosing to remove your roof for an asbestos-free roof has advantages. Your structure may be easier to insure and easier to sell if you remove an asbestos roof.
Working with Breathe Easy Asbestos Removal and Demolition for asbestos removal in Whitsundays will save you time and money. Our licensed and trained removal specialists will handle the work so that you don’t have to expose yourself to potentially dangerous hazards. Please contact us with any questions or to make an appointment.
Our level of professionalism and care for your structure is the best in the business. You are in safe hands with the highest quality work available. Call us soon.