Asbestos Sampling Queensland with a Satisfaction Guarantee
Make your properties safer by hiring Bear Asbestos for asbestos sampling in Queensland.
For decades, hazardous materials like asbestos have found their way into conventional construction techniques used across Australia. Today, professional asbestos sampling is the best way to understand the risks inherent in your property. Whether you are a homeowner, a business manager, or the overseer of an industrial site, there may be asbestos on your property if it was built before the 1990s. Though builders phased out asbestos materials in the 1980s, there was still a nearly 70-year period when its use was commonplace. We at Breathe Easy Asbestos Removal and Demolition offer simple and affordable options for safe sampling and accredited testing so you can determine your next steps. If asbestos is present, we can help.
Tips for Getting More Value Out of Commercial Asbestos Removal
For business owners, the realisation that there may be asbestos on site is not a happy one. Worrying about potential costs is one matter but safeguarding the health of your employees is even more critical. How can you ensure that when you need assistance with complex class A (friable asbestos removal) or basic class B asbestos removal jobs, you’re making the most of your spend? Here are a few quick tips for stretching your investment:
- Partner with a team that can deliver a broad range of interrelated services with a satisfaction guarantee. For example, in some cases, you may determine that a structure with asbestos-containing materials is too much of a risk to remain, as could be the case with an old utility shed. We at Breathe Easy can do more than simple mitigation work; we can safely demolish such a structure without endangering others.
- Request a detailed quote upfront and ask for credentials at the same time. It helps to know that your contractor of choice can furnish recent qualifications; it speaks to their ability to deliver a trustworthy service. With an up-front quote, you can go over each item with your contractor to better understand its purpose.
What You Can Expect from Us during Asbestos Removal and Demolition in Queensland
At Breathe Easy Asbestos Removal and Demolition, we are proud of our ability to offer a better service — one defined by reliability, transparency, and a serious dedication to ensuring the safety of our clients. To that end, we hold ourselves to very high standards while on the job site. When you bring us in for assistance, especially on more sensitive class A asbestos removal projects, here’s what to expect:
- Absolute respect for health and safety practices, with a thorough approach to protective equipment and isolation of the work area. Before we begin working, we create a sealed zone to ensure that no asbestos fibres can escape if they become airborne.
- Meticulous testing and sampling of all areas in and around the site. We make sure to do extensive testing and sampling of materials and surfaces so we know if we are dealing with either more sensitive class A or friable asbestos, class B asbestos, or a combination of both. Our team will then implement proper procedures accordingly.
- A dedication to the thorough removal and cleansing of the site after the fact. Before we ever remove the isolation equipment, we use industry-standard hardware, including a high-powered vacuum with a specially maintained HEPA filter, to remove any residue left behind.
- Clear communication throughout the process. We will always keep you informed of precisely how long it will take to complete your project, while also apprising you of any new developments along the way.
Services Related to Demolition and Asbestos Removal We Also Provide
Our abilities are wide-ranging. While we are happy to provide asbestos sampling services alongside basic removals, we’ve developed additional skills to provide a truly versatile option throughout Queensland. Other services we are able to deliver include:
- Asbestos roof removal and replacement. Allow us to quickly remove the asbestos tiles lining your roof now before they begin to erode. We will replace them with a long-lasting solution that can stand up to the elements.
- Soil remediation services. Asbestos can contaminate the soil too, especially in old industrial areas. We provide in-depth assistance on analysing the level of contamination, removing the tainted soil, and ensuring that none remain.
Why Should You Hire Breathe Easy Asbestos Removal and Demolition?
With years of experience in the industry already in the books, our team at Breathe Easy has a well-developed understanding of how to approach this most challenging task. From the care we take in isolating work zones and decontaminating them afterwards to our friendly and accessible customer service, we aim to redefine the experience that home and business owners have when working with asbestos contractors. Find out for yourself the difference we can offer today. Contact us now.
Get in touch with B.E.A.R today!