House Demolition Contractor North Queensland with a Satisfaction Guarantee
We take being a professional house demolition contractor in North Queensland seriously. We have a qualified team that you can rely on to help you safely and affordably bring down old buildings or houses, clear the way for new construction, or open up crowded campuses with our help.
House Demolition Company
If you are looking for a house demolition company in Queensland, Bear Asbestos is the best place to go. We provide demolition services for your property, you can be assured that we have the best people and equipment to do the job. We have highly trained professionals using high-end machinery that can quickly, safely, and thoroughly demolish a wide array of homes, commercial buildings, or industrial structures.
Following Strict Standards and Regulations
You can be confident that Breathe Easy will do your demolition project following the strictest quality and safety standards and regulations set by Australian apex authorities. We are proud to have a proven track record of delivering the safest, the most thorough, and the most reliable demolition services Northern Queensland and the surrounding areas have to offer.
Quality-assured Demolition Services at Competitive Rates with a Satisfaction Guarantee
Breathe Easy is able to provide the highest quality demolition services at competitive rates with a satisfaction guarantee. We do this by gaining a complete and thorough understanding your needs and then coming up with the safest and the most cost-effective way to deliver the exact demolition services that you require.
Common Mistakes People Make When It Comes to Demolition and Asbestos Removal in North Queensland
There are several errors that people commonly make the first time that they are faced with a demolition project that involves asbestos removal:
- Selecting an under-qualified contractor. Unfortunately, many people in this industry lack the experience, licenses, and insurance to handle your demolition projects safely. Despite this, they may still proclaim that they are experts and encourage you to trust in them.
- Not understanding the risks related to asbestos. Although modern buildings are built without materials that contain asbestos, buildings constructed as recently as the 1980s may still contain this carcinogenic substance. When you have a building from that time or earlier, you need to seriously consider the likelihood that it contains asbestos and find a contractor who can safely manage its removal.
- Breaking asbestos-containing materials. It’s not enough to understand that the building may have materials that contain asbestos. Proper removal during a demolition project means keeping those materials as intact as possible. Unfortunately, any time these materials crack, asbestos particles are released into the air.
Fortunately, there’s an easy way to avoid these issues and still get the demolition service you need: Breathe Easy Asbestos Removal and Demolition.
The Importance of North Queensland Asbestos Removal Contractors to Demolition Projects
As you searching for the contractors that best suit your needs, consider these three things:
- Your ideal contractor is one who completes the project with care. Rather than someone who cuts corners, you should instead turn to contractors who have profound attention to detail.
- Safe asbestos removal and demolition should not break your budget. Despite the importance of the projects themselves, they should not be overly expensive. We offer an affordable service that lets you keep your costs within reason and fit demolition more easily into your project’s planned expenditures.
- Many seemingly-innocuous materials may contain asbestos that you don’t realise at first. Roofing, shingles and siding, wall cladding, eaves, fencing, fireplace thermal boards, and water pipes can all contain bonded asbestos. Wood stoves, insulation, floor tiles, paints, and fabrics may all contain another kind of asbestos. You can’t be too careful when it comes to safely managing asbestos removal.
LICENCED HOUSE DEMOLITION CONTRACTOR NORTH QUEENSLAND
Whether you plan to demolish a small bathroom or your entire house, there are certain precautions to follow. We at Breathe Easy Asbestos Removal and Demolition adhere to all the government regulations and can also provide you with additional services beyond what are required. Before you choose to do it yourself or to hire a low-cost alternative, you need to keep in mind that:
- Most homes in Australia built before 1990 contain asbestos. There should not be any health issue from asbestos if it is sealed and in good condition. However, house demolition involves knocking down walls and tearing out tiles. Asbestos hides in thousands of products built within the home. Their destruction breaks up the asbestos causing a chain reaction. The air fills with asbestos fibres that can cause long-term problems if your lungs absorb them.
- There are a limited number of sites that can handle asbestos waste. Carrying the debris from the site requires a covered vehicle. The waste must be wetted, wrapped in 200-microns thick plastic, and then taped shut. Since most insurance companies will not take responsibility for asbestos removal, you may be liable for clean-up costs if you use non-licenced companies or you do it yourself. Breathe Easy Asbestos Removal and Demolition relieves you of these worries.
We at Breathe Easy Asbestos Removal and Demolition are here to take the messy job of demolition off your hands. We are the professionals you want.
What You Gain By Hiring Breathe Easy Asbestos Removal and Demolition
We have more than a decade’s experience working with virtually every kind of demolition and asbestos removal project. When you hire us to help you with your demolition, you’re getting the benefit of each of those prior contracts, as well as the protection of working with a fully licensed and insured contractor. Contact us to discuss your project, receive a comprehensive quote, and secure an asbestos-free certificate for your property once the removal is completed.
Get in touch with B.E.A.R today!